Skip to main content

Never

  1. Never share your aims and goals with others.
  2. Never let people know how hard you're working, make your success look effortless.
  3. Never get emotional with someone who isn't too close to you.
  4. Never let go of your self-respect but always let go of your ego. There is a fine line between the two.
  5. Never be available to a person all the time. People tend to take things which come easily , for granted
  6. Never hurt your parents for others. You might get a replacement for that person in your life but your parents will never find a replacement for you.
  7. Never speak too much. The less you talk, the more it is valued.
  8. Never fail to appreciate a person who deserves it. You'll find the happiness in it once you start doing it.
  9. Never waste your life living others dreams.
  10. Never share your success with people who won't be happy about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It doesn't matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't stop

Today, I came across a quote that really resonated with me. It said,  ' It doesn't matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't stop '  And when I read those words, I couldn't help but think about all the times in my own life when I felt like I was moving too slowly or wasn't making enough progress. It's easy to get discouraged when things take longer than we'd like them to. We may feel like we need to catch up or that we're not good enough because we're not moving as fast as others. But the truth is, it's not about speed. It's about persistence and determination. It's about the journey, not the destination. So, if you feel like you're moving too slowly today, remember: every step counts. Every little bit of progress is meaningful. And as long as you keep putting one foot in front of the other, you'll eventually reach your goals. Don't let setbacks or obstacles hold you back. Keep going, no matter how slowly it may seem....

Jhon Nash- The Beautiful Mind

The Beautiful Mind I was a bit shocked and sad when the breaking news flashed on my laptop, telling me John Nash was killed in a car accident in New Jersey. Whenever I hear the name Jhon Nash maths comes to my mind. I am pretty bad at maths but I still love maths. Thanks to people like Jhon Nash, and Ramanujan they have always inspired many people across the globe. But having one less John Nash in the world is a sad. Sad thing especially because he died due to an car accident. Nash was born on June 13, 1928, in Bluefield, he was fighting his on-going battle with schizophrenia, finding Himself going in and out psychiatric hospitals as his mind battled inner demons against its inner brilliance. Nash attended Carnegie Mellon University and moved on to Princeton after that. At Princeton, Nash came up with the Nash equilibrium, which I can explain as a solution concept of a non-cooperative game involving two or more players, in which each player is assumed to know ...

As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears

  As you start to walk out on the way, the way appears - Rumi.      This phrase reminds me that the path to my goals and dreams is not always clear or easy to see. It can be intimidating to take the first steps toward something new, especially when unsure of what lies ahead. But in these moments of uncertainty, I must have faith and trust in myself and my ability to navigate any challenges that may arise.      As I move forward, the path may become clearer, and I may start seeing opportunities and resources previously hidden from view. This is because as I take action and put myself out there, I open myself up to new experiences and connections that can help me along the way. I may meet people who offer guidance or come across information or resources that can help me achieve my goals.      This phrase reminds me to trust the journey and have faith in myself and my abilities. It is a reminder that the path to my goals often becomes clea...