Skip to main content

Patience


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jhon Nash- The Beautiful Mind

The Beautiful Mind I was a bit shocked and sad when the breaking news flashed on my laptop, telling me John Nash was killed in a car accident in New Jersey. Whenever I hear the name Jhon Nash maths comes to my mind. I am pretty bad at maths but I still love maths. Thanks to people like Jhon Nash, and Ramanujan they have always inspired many people across the globe. But having one less John Nash in the world is a sad. Sad thing especially because he died due to an car accident. Nash was born on June 13, 1928, in Bluefield, he was fighting his on-going battle with schizophrenia, finding Himself going in and out psychiatric hospitals as his mind battled inner demons against its inner brilliance. Nash attended Carnegie Mellon University and moved on to Princeton after that. At Princeton, Nash came up with the Nash equilibrium, which I can explain as a solution concept of a non-cooperative game involving two or more players, in which each player is assumed to know

Life is about moments

As I sit here, reflecting on life and all its complexities, my heart is filled with an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the time I have. I realize now, more than ever, that life is not about the number of days we have but about the experiences we have along the way. In these moments, I want to leave you with a message that will be with you for years. I hope you will remember that life is not a race but a journey to be enjoyed. The moments we spend with those we love, the memories we create matter the most. It is about spreading kindness, embracing our passions, and never letting anyone dim our light. We must never take a single day for granted and strive to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Even in the darkest times, we must hold onto hope and believe that a better tomorrow is possible. So, my dear mitre, live your life purposefully, love deeply, and never let fear hold you back. Pursue your dreams and make them a reality, for in the end, what matters most is not ho

Woh Dost hi toh hai

Hi,  Penned a small poem for you on the occasion of friendship day. Woh Dost hi toh hai  Har baath pey taang  kheech ne wala,  Woh Dost hi toh hai.  Jiske sath duniyadaari  sikhi,  Woh Dost hi toh hai.  Tere tute dil ko jisne  sambhala,  Woh Dost hi toh hai.  Jiske saath mithi yaadein  hai,  Woh Dost hi toh hai.  Tere har bure waqt mey  joh sath hai,  Woh Dost hi toh hai.  Jiske samne bina soche  samjhe bolta hai,  Woh Dost hi toh hai.  Bhale hi dur hai,  Teri muskurahat ka raaz,  Woh Dost hi toh hai.  Happy Friendship day  Dost 💓